The announcement made by Pfizer and BioNTech indicates success in the covid19 vaccine is looming within phase 3 of the study. Its success is as a result of the effect of the vaccine on sample participants.
A study report indicates that up to 43,000 participants tested, up to barely 42% of the participants who had previous complications but had not reached devastating conditions showed a positive result from the test on the vaccine.
The g US government has given the go-ahead on the use of the vaccine of phase 3 through concerned parties, including the American food and drug administration (FDA), in the event of emergency cases. The vaccine is for covid19 critical patients, and the launch will be within the third week of November.
For the collection of more data on the response to the vaccine by the human body, more findings from the clinical trials are continuing. So far, clinical trials have confirmed effectiveness. Up to 164 covid19 vaccinated patients have shown a positive result. Further research can be done before it is released for use extensively worldwide by the general public.
Economic stability might be regained mostly with the potential launch of the covid19 vaccine. A dynamic change in normal day-to-day activities is to be expected. Sudden volatility in asset value may be experienced since this move can be regarded as a reverse crisis.
From the research conducted by Biontech LLC, the tests performed on patients indicates that success on their effectiveness reaches up to 90%. In comparison, the remaining 10% belong to the group that are experiencing severe covid19 consequences. Those who are in serious complications might as well experience little or no body acceptance of the vaccines.
The volatility of assets as expected for the regaining of the former normal condition might be looming. Assets’ value continues to depreciate. Besides, volatility in the use of gold has as well scared most investors. Bitcoin being relatively stable, is expected to take the position of gold. This implies that bitcoin can stand market dynamics, unlike other forms of assets.