You also agree to comply with any applicable laws, regulations and requirements that may govern your access to and use of our Website and Services including, but not limited to, those relating to virtual currency trading.
If you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after you have learned of any changes or amendments hereto, you are deemed to have accepted these amendments and changes.
Any capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning given to them in the “Definitions” section unless explicitly stated otherwise.
“we” or “MyCryptoParadise” refers to Šimon Robin Mach, Id. No. 063 16 760, registered office at Dobřichovice, Nová cesta 761.
“you” or “Member” refers to anyone, whether legal or natural person, accessing and using our Website and our Services.
“Party” refers to MyCryptoParadise or Member and “Parties” refer to MyCryptoParadise and Member as the parties to the Agreement specified herein.
“Website” refers to the https://mycryptoparadise.com/ website and any subdomains thereof.
“Services” refer to any services provided by MyCryptoParadise as it is advertised on the Website including, but not limited to, the consulting services related to the virtual currency purchase, sale and exchange (virtual currency trading).
“Signals” refer to any analysis, opinions, tips, tricks and/or other content containing any information on virtual currency trading.
“Telegram Channel” refers to any and all of our Telegram channels used to provide the Services.
“Third-party services” refer to any services that have been referenced on our Website including, but not limited to, virtual currency exchanges that you can use for virtual currency trading.
“Provider” refers to a provider, whether legal or natural person, of any Third-party services (as defined above).
Our Services are provided to you via our Website and the Telegram Channels unless agreed otherwise on an ad hoc basis with you.
We provide you mainly with consulting services related to virtual currency trading. More specifically, we provide you with the ability to interact, follow and copy our traders, our strategies and/or our portfolios, we also provide you with general tips and tricks as to how we trade with virtual currencies (in general we provide you with the Signals).
Some more general information we provide to you free of any charges, but to access more specific and more frequent information on our virtual currency trading, you must subscribe to one of our VIP memberships.
The exact specification of the Services then depends on the chosen membership plan and is always specified on the Website. Please, be aware, that any information on response times and/or frequency of communication with you are of indicative nature only and shall not be considered as binding.
Please, be aware, that even though we provide you with a variety of Signals that may be useful to you when deciding whether to enter into a trade, we never provide you with any financial advice that is tailored to your specific needs. We solely provide you with information on our own virtual trading activities and opinions, therefore, our Services do not constitute neither financial nor investment advisory service.
You have the sole discretion to decide on whether to act upon the Signals and we shall have no power,
authority, responsibility or obligation to ensure or cause you to act upon the Signals.
Please, be aware, that you are allowed to use our Services only if you have a full legal capacity and are at least 18 years old.
3. USER ACCOUNT
To access some sections of the Website or to use some of our Services you may be required to create a user account. You may create the user account yourself by following the procedures on our Website.
The user account is created for our VIP members upon payment for your chosen VIP membership plan. When creating the user account, we will ask you to provide us with your email address and password. Once your user account is created, you will then use your email address to log in thereto.
Your account, You responsibility
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur from your user account and/or in connection therewith.
Therefore, you acknowledge that you are responsible for protection of your mailbox, computer, smartphone, or other devices used to access the user account; and for any activity that occurs under your user account due to your failure to do so. If possible, we recommend you to always log out of your user account when you are done using it. You must let us know immediately, if you suspect any unauthorized access to your user account.
If you submit any information to us through the Website, including in connection with the user account creation, you represent such information is true, accurate and complete. Should any of your account information change, you are obliged to update it immediately.
User account termination
You may delete your user account at any time by sending us a request from the email address provided when creating your user account. We may first verify the request and require you to provide additional verification.
We reserve a right to delete your user account without any reason at all with a previous notification sent to you via email at least one month before the user account is deleted (this does not apply during the subscription period that you have already paid for).
If your user account is deleted for any reason, the information listed and accessible in your user account and respective user areas of the Website shall be lost.
To use our Services, you may need to have a Telegram user account as we often use Telegram Channels to provide you with the Signals.
Please, be aware that it is your own responsibility to create and maintain the Telegram account and we cannot be held responsible neither for any failure to do so nor for any other problems caused by Telegram when you access our Services (in such events you do not qualify for any refunds of paid subscription fees).
We offer various pricing models (subscriptions) for our Services depending on your circumstances and needs (various membership plans). Detailed information on the pricing models may be found on our Website or we may prepare a personalized pricing model that will best suit your needs.
Any information on our membership plans and pricing information published on the Website or communicated to you in any other way by us is of an informative nature only, and we do not have to accept your orders for. The provision of Section 1732 (2) of the Act of the Czech Republic No. 89/2012 Col., Civil Code, as amended (“Civil Code”), will not apply.
Please, be aware that any pricing information is subject to future changes without any prior notice and you must always review the current pricing information before subscribing for any membership plan or before extending your current subscriptions.
You can either pay in USD using PayPal services to which you will be redirected from our Website, or you can choose other payment methods subject to availability.
If you choose PayPal payment method or any other third party services, the payment is processed by a third-party provider, so for more information on the payment process, please visit the provider’s website. The third-party provider is responsible for the processing of your payment and for information you filled in during the payment procedure including credit (debit) card information.
Please, be aware that once the order is accepted, the billing details may not be changed.
At the moment we are not subject to taxation for value-added tax (VAT), however it may change at any time without any prior notification. In such case the prices will be displayed on the website usually both including and excluding VAT. In case of any doubt, the displayed price is always considered to be excluding VAT.
You are responsible for payment of any sales, use, value added, and any other similar taxes or governmental fees associated with your order of our Services. If we have to under the applicable law collect and remit any taxes or fees (for example we collect VAT on the services invoiced within the territory of the European Union), then we will add the appropriate amount to the final sum of your payment.
We send you an invoice electronically via email you have listed when placing your order for our Services. For legal reasons you hereby consent to receive sales invoices electronically.
In case of a virtual currency payment, the rules for fiat payments above shall apply similarly.
The virtual currency payment will not include any virtual currency transaction fees that may be charged by the respective virtual currency network.
In the case of virtual currency payment refund we shall refund the payment either in the respective virtual currency to the virtual currency address from which you have made the payment or in USDT to the virtual currency address provided by you. We may choose the refund method based on our sole discretion.
Your membership period shall never start before your membership fee is fully paid (the membership fee is fully paid at the moment we actually receive the payment, not at the moment you send it).
We seek to provide continuous uninterrupted operation, so you can access and use the Website and the Services (either via Website, Telegram Channels or otherwise) at any time. However, you acknowledge that due to maintenance, repairs or exceptional outages we cannot guarantee uninterrupted (100 %) availability of the Website and the Services.
In the event that the Website or Services are unavailable due to a planned temporary maintenance shutdown, we shall make an effort to inform you thereof in advance. However, under no circumstances, irrespective of whether you have been notified in advance or not, are we liable for any damage incurred by you as a consequence of the Website or Services unavailability.
Without prejudice to the above we are not obliged to maintain the Website and the Services availability, if temporarily or permanently prevented by vis maior – an event or circumstance that is extraordinary, unforeseeable and unpreventable by usual means and with proper care, and that occurred independently of our will; such vis maior event is, among other things, a serious hacking attack.
6. AFFILIATE PROGRAM
As part of the Website we offer to our partners the Affiliate Program, through which approved affiliates are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to advertise and promote our Services.
- To participate in the Affiliate Program, you are required to submit your application via the “Referral” section of the Website. Your application constitutes a binding offer to participate in the Affiliate Program.
- Following the assessment of your application, we may either grant you an access to the Affiliate Program or reject your application. Please, bear in mind, that the assessment of your application is solely in our discretion and we may reject your application for any or no reason.
- If we accept the application, you will receive a unique referral code that you may use to promote our Services.
- You are granted a limited non-exclusive right to advertise and promote our Services in a way described herein and you may be entitled to a referral commission from purchases completed as a result of your activities pursuant hereto. You may post graphical or textual internet hyper-link/s (“Link/s”) to direct customers to our Services.
- When accessing our Services via Link a cookie is generated and stored in the customers web browser, so we can identify, the customer was directed to us via your Link. The cookie is valid for (to be filled in) days.
- If the customer is directed to us via Links of more affiliates, they are deemed to access our Services via the Link that has first directed them to us.
If any unaffiliated customer is referred to our Services by clicking on your Link and purchases the Services, you are entitled to Commission from the revenue received by us.
The current amount of commission that you are entitled to is always displayed on the Website in the Referral section thereof and is subject to changes at our sole discretion.
- Participation in the Affiliate Program does not constitute an employment, broker or agency relationship between you and us nor does it create any partnership, joint venture, franchise, or sales representative relationship between the parties.
- Participation in the Affiliate Program does not constitute any solicitation of orders by you for us. You are not authorized and are expressly directed not to solicit orders on our behalf. You are merely advertising our Services to potential customers.
- You shall not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning us or our Services, except as expressly authorized by us.
Other rights and obligations
- Prices and availability of the Services may vary from time to time and therefore cannot be guaranteed. If you mention product pricing, you agree to notify visitors that prices and availability of our Services cannot be guaranteed.
- You shall not advertise or promote advertisements that are misleading and/or which claim inflated discounts. You may only advertise or promote advertisements which state the actual discount that a visitor may derive by clicking on the Link.
- When promoting our Services, you shall not operate or utilize a website, or email a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti-brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
- When promoting our Services, you shall not use a web site that is confusingly similar to our Website, or which may mislead third parties into thinking that you are representing us or that you are our official partner. This includes copying and framing our Website. You further agree not to promote yourself in a way that may mislead third parties into confusing you with us.
- When promoting our Services, you shall not use copycat sites, or use any content or images from our Website, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by affiliate partners.
- When promoting our Services, you shall not send any email or other form of electronic message or advertisement containing our Services’ name, product, website address, meta tag or any other type of identifier to any recipient unless the recipient has directly consented to receive such communication from you or unless you have a pre-existing business relationship with the recipient. In addition, you shall provide all recipients of any such communication with the ability to opt out of further communications from you by permitting such recipient to send an unsubscribe email to you. You must not use our brand name or typos in the “From” address line. All your email correspondence must contain your email addresses.
- When promoting our Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign, federal, state or local, applicable to the activities performed hereunder.
7. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Warranties and Liability Limitation
- The Website and the Services are offered to you on “as is” and “where-available” basis and therefore we expressly disclaim any warranties, express or implied, relating to the Website and/or the Services including but not limited to merchantability and suitability for any particular purpose.
- We shall not under any circumstances be held liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or any other damages and costs including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business opportunity arising out of or in connection with your access and use or inability to access and use of the Website and/or the Services.
- Without prejudice to the liability limitation set out above our collective liability to you, arising out of or in connection with your access and use or inability to access and use the Website and/or the Service, does not exceed in aggregate the fees you have paid us for using the Website and/or the Services.
- Pursuant to certain laws it may not be possible to disclaim our liability and warranties completely. In such cases we hereby disclaim our liability and warranties to the fullest extent permissible by such law. You acknowledge, that if you are a consumer some of the liability and warranty limitations may not apply to you depending on your country of residence.
Third Party Services
- For access to some Third-party services including some of the third party virtual currency exchanges we may refer you to the website of the respective Provider.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Website (for example “this service is provided to you by MyCryptoParadise”), Third-party services are always provided to you directly by the respective Providers. We never provide Third-party services directly to you and we are not in any way party to any legal relationship between you and the respective Provider. We also do not serve as an agent of the respective Provider. Therefore, we are not responsible for the provision of Third-party services in any way.
- You acknowledge that in order to receive the Third-party services you may be asked to leave our Website and you might also need to open an account and to go through an authorization procedure to confirm your identity. We assume no liability for the contents of the website or for the (lack of) identification procedures.
- Under no circumstances shall any information within the Website or provided to you by us constitute financial, investment or professional advice, unless explicitly stated so.
- You are solely responsible for your decisions regarding storing, buying, selling, exchanging, sending and receiving virtual currency coins and you shall always consider your financial circumstances and associated risks before obtaining coins of any virtual currencies.
- You represent that you understand all the risks involved in purchasing, selling and exchanging virtual currency coins. You represent in particular that you understand that the value of virtual currency coins may be extremely volatile and that its exchange rate in respect to other virtual currencies or to fiat currencies may fluctuate significantly, which could lead to significant and sudden decreases in the value of your virtual currency assets.
- You hereby acknowledge, that you are solely responsible for obtaining the necessary information about tax or similar obligations arising in relation to any submitted transactions and for withholding, collecting, reporting and remitting the correct amounts of tax to the appropriate tax authorities. We are not responsible either for obtaining the above-mentioned information or for the fulfillment of such tax (or similar) obligations.
- The collection of your personal data in connection to the Website and/or the Service use shall be as limited as possible. Any collection, storage and handling of your personal data shall be governed by a separate set of terms on handling the personal data of users, which shall be published on the Website.
8. ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree to use the Website and the Services only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that is or that encourages fraudulent activity or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law. You are also prohibited from sending or otherwise posting unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) through the Website.
We reserve the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or content that we deem in our sole discretion to be unlawful or harmful to you, the Website, other Members, or any rights of MyCryptoParadise or any third party. We may without having to give a reason in our sole discretion remove or request the removal of any user content from the Website.
We may disclose any user content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Website and provide the Services; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of MyCryptoParadise its associates, our customers and/or you.
You must not attempt to introduce viruses or other malicious or harmful material to the Website or its visitors, to gain unauthorized access to the Website or servers connected to the Website or the servers storing the Website, or to attack our Website via a DoS or DDoS attack.
We may offer a possibility to communicate on our Website or otherwise via forums, comments, feedback forms etc. In such case you are solely responsible for any communication you post on our Website. The views expressed by you or other users of the Website may not be our views or values.
For any information, like email addresses, shipping contacts or other information or data including text and pictures sent, transmitted, or uploaded by you on the Website that are subject to intellectual property rights, you agree to grant us and our respective contractors and business partners a free, non-exclusive, fully transferable, license to use, copy, digitally store, and distribute such user content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works also for commercial purposes, for the duration of the intellectual property rights.
Our Website is in English and in languages listed on the top of our homepage only. Any other language version of the Website is not official translation and we may not be held liable for any discrepancies in translation.
You acknowledge that the Website and the Telegram Channels contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music and other material (collectively as the “Content“) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights in databases and/or other proprietary rights.
Except as expressly stated herein, you are not allowed to change, alter, copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, send, transmit or otherwise use (including “mirroring” and “framing” on other devices or servers) the Content or any portion of the Website itself in any form or by any means without prior written permission of MyCryptoParadise or the copyright owner (if different from MyCryptoParadise).
You may not download (other than page caching) or modify the Website or any portion of it including, but not limited to, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use or making adaptations of the Website or its Content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; and any use of data mining, screen-scraping, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Website or any Content except when expressly stated herein.
You may not use any of our Content to link third parties to the Website or any other website unless we approve it.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites that may be linked to from the Website or any bulletin board or forum associated with us or the Website. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Unless otherwise noted, any other website accessed from the Website is independent from us, and we have no control over the content of that other website.
In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such other website, unless stated otherwise. In no event shall any reference to any third party or third-party product or service be construed as our approval or endorsement of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
You may link to the homepage of our Website in a fair and legal way that does not damage our reputation or suggests any form of association or approval on our part where there is none. We reserve a right to forbid any linking to our Website.
11. USER AS A CONSUMER
Withdrawal from the Agreement
- In accordance with the provisions of Section 1829 of the Act No. 89/2012 Sb., the Civil Code, the Member, who is a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code, is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement with MyCryptoParadise within fourteen (14) days from the day of the Agreement conclusion. The withdrawal must be sent to MyCryptoParadise within the above-mentioned period, otherwise it is not valid.
- Considering the subject of the Agreement is the access to our Website and use of our Services, the Member hereby agrees that the provision of services shall be commenced as soon as the Member requests the Service, usually by using the unique access code to join the Telegram Channels used to provide the Services. Therefore, the Member is in fact not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement.
You agree that any communication relating to your access and use of the Website and/or Services will be addressed to you electronically via notifications available upon accessing Website or via email (if provided by you in the Website interface). You agree to visit Website and your email address regularly to receive any communication we have addressed to you.
If you provide us with an email address that is incorrect or inaccessible to you, we shall assume no liability for your failure to receive any communications addressed to you via such email address.
You can contact us electronically via the email address email@example.com. Any electronic communication is considered as delivered when we confirm its delivery to you.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
14. FINAL PROVISIONS